Are you eager to take your career to the next level? Look no further! We have the ideal job for you. Imagine working in the picturesque location of Bali, while being involved in meaningful and impactful projects globally. With us, you will have the chance to not only advance your career but also experience new cultures and contribute to making a positive difference in the world. So why wait? Take the leap and join us now for an experience of a lifetime.
As a senior back-end engineer you will work directly with international teams to define, build and scale complex software solutions. As a senior back-end engineer we require you to be more than being great at coding. You also need to be able to create complex technical designs. You are able to take the lead and inspire other engineers. And, as you work in international teams, your English needs to be more than sufficient.
Who Are You?
- Candidate possesses at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Experience building either platforms or high traffic sites.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience with PHP, Symfony and Laravel. Experience with NodeJS or NextJS is preferable.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- Preferably 2-5 years experience in software development.
- Deep knowledge of version control systems (Git or SVN).
- Knowledge in relational databases & being comfortable writing SQL queries and optimization techniques.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in building and maintaining web services (RESTful-compliant API design is a must)
- Translating business rules into technical implementation
- You like to teach, learn and educate others about your knowledge of technology
- And on top of that, you are someone who is fun to work with, have a decent personality and kind hearted.
- Our office is located in Bali and working for our company requires you to move to Bali (Moving allowance available). [We don't accept remote working]
What Will You do?
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Benefit and perks working with us:
We are not a regular company with a boring office, routine works, and business attire dress code. We are a growing company with a dynamic and casual work environment that is looking for motivated professionals, who like to challenge themselves, and have a sense of community.
• Housing allowance
• Education budget
• Swimming pool at the office
• Flexible work hours (Start between 6-10 am)
• Lunch allowance
• Feast holiday (religion) Allowance 1-month salary annually
• BPJS (Insurance allowance)
• 12x Public holiday
• 12x Annual leave
• Casual dress code
• Working on a tropical island (Bali)