Update 2020, growing through a crisis
In this blog we want to give you a quick update on how we have been dealing with the Covid-19 situation, what projects we have been working on, and what we have been doing in the past 6 months.
A growing team & Covid-19
In the past 6 months, our team has more than doubled in size. At this moment we are 32 people strong. As we needed to switch from working together from our villa at the beach, to working almost 100% remotely, it was indeed a challenge to organize this growth. However, we are very happy with the results so far and are proud to say that we have been able to continue building a company of smart city experts.
Download our updated company presentation
We have updated our company presentation. You can download it here to get a clear picture of our company and an idea of the projects we have been working on, our mission, vision, and much more!
Getting things done
2020 has been a very busy year so far! Below we have listed some of the highlights.
- Swheels: We started the development of the Swheels e-scooters sharing platform and applications. You can already buy your new e-scooter and place a pre-order here.
- The ICT group: We partnered with the ICT group and Turnn to design and develop a large MaaS application for several large public transport providers in the Netherlands. When we are live with the application, we will share all the details!
- Transit Protocol: We are working with Transit Protocol to develop an application for public transport in China. We are using the Cosmos SDK to develop the blockchain components of this application.
- Mobypark: We have delivered a fully updated platform for Mobypark and we are happy to continue to work on developing new features such as an IOT integration and other features to make the platform the smartest in the industry.
- Izipack: We shipped the first release of the Last Mile delivery platform Izipack.
- Scrumboardy: We went live with the first release of Scrumboardy.
Bagpoint: We developed the mobile application for Bagpoint platform.
Bookatrekking: We started the development of the new Bookatrekking platform.
Dont's in setting up an effective meeting structure
We decided to share some of our experiences using blogs and videos. You can read the first blog here, or simply check out the video summary here. In the second half of 2020 we will continue to share!
A new office
As from Juli, we have moved to a new office. A place that is great for now but will also provide us with the possibility to continue to grow.